We have been helping people apply for the visa for over 15 years. We would be happy to help you apply for a visa. Here are a few reasons why you might want to choose us.
- Our other businesses primarily focus on the expat community through websites, publications and events so we have a better understanding of your needs.
- Our owner, Andy Davison, is a long term expat, over 25 years in Malaysia and was given unsolicited Permanent Residency by the government in 2010. He has a good understanding of some of the issues facing applicants.
- We advise you if you are eligible at no charge and we have obtained approval for 98% of our clients.
- The government has requested our input into the MM2H programme giving us a very strong understanding of what’s required to get you approved. We can assure you we are up to date with all the latest changes.
- We do not pretend to be the cheapest agent in town but we are far from the most expensive and as you will know you often ‘get what you paid for’.
- Our magazine The Expat (launched in 1996) is the longest running magazine for resident expats. If you move here we will give you a FREE one year subscription and a FREE copy of our Expat Welcome Guide (over 100 pages of information about living here)